Call Abroad with Voxofon
Voxofon is the best app for high-quality, cheap international calls and free and cheap messaging for your Windows Phone.
- Cheap international calls & SMS – Save up to 98% with super-low Voxofon rates
- FREE texting with other Voxofon users
- See who you can text for free in contacts view
- FREE calls to VoIP and IM contacts – such as Skype and GTalk
- Cheap texting in new chat-window format
- Chat with non-smartphone friends via Bridge Messaging Technology
- No pin codes or user names necessary. Just dial and connect!
- Easy to call - Create your account and make a call within 30 seconds. Get your first call FREE.
- No WiFi or internet connection necessary
It’s Easy to Make a Voxofon Call from Your WP
- Launch the Voxofon app
- Enter the international phone number (including country code) in the keypad, or select a contact
- The international call rate will appear
- Press ‘Call’
- When the nearest access number pops up, confirm by pressing ‘Call.’ *Note that the Voxofon local access number will be displayed, not your international contact’s number.
You can also press ‘SMS’ to send an SMS text message.
Voxofon for WP Screenshots
What Does it Cost to Call Abroad with Voxofon?
When you call abroad with Voxofon, you will pay your operator for the local call and the app will use 1-2 KB of data.
Call credit from your Voxofon account will be used to pay for the international part of the call. Each destination has a different call rate, check the rates to the countries you call most by clicking here. *The call rate is automatically displayed before you make the call.
Try for FREE
Make your first Voxofon call for free! Sign up and receive $0.50 (US) FREE credit in your account.
How to Call a Skype Contact with Voxofon
If your loved ones abroad have a Skype account, you can call them for free!
- Open the Voxofon app
- Press the first icon on the bottom line of the Voxofon app
- Select Skype and enter your recipient’s username as the destination
- Press ‘Call’
Voxofon Call Abroad app will call the nearest access number to reach our VoIP platform and forward the call to your Skype contact. Please note that this will use your local plan minutes.
The recipient will see “Voxofon” as the caller. Make sure that your contacts allow calls from the user Voxofon. Also make sure that you are using the correct username.
Can I Make International Calls from my WP7 when I Travel?
If you try to use Voxofon on your iPhone while you are traveling abroad, you will incur roaming charges.
Get a local SIM card, or use a local phone to make international calls – this is the only way to avoid roaming charges.
Why use Voxofon to Call Abroad?
Low cost international calls are very simple thanks to the Voxofon Call Abroad application. The benefits brought to you by Voxofon include: simplicity and affordability from a company you can trust. Using your Windows Phone you can call abroad while on the go, but you can also call overseas from any landline phone. Your family members can use the same Voxofon account to make their calls abroad and enjoy great quality and low rates as well – that is how convenient and easy your calls abroad have become thanks to Voxofon.